“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.”
– John F. Kennedy
Staff training days and workshops
Here are a few of my workshops, designed to help staff at all levels reach their potential, through inspiration, motivation, confidence and a range of techniques:
- Managing an overwhelming workload
- Risk Awareness
- Business Leadership – survive, thrive and enjoy!
- Courageous conversations and the art of effective communication
- The complexities of leading teams through change
- Developing influential leadership skills
- Project management for beginners
- Teaching staff: New to Department/Faculty Leadership – Full day workshop.
Developing leadership programme
Developing leadership for support staff continues to be a highly popular and successful programme. This can be run online for single organisations or collaborative groups, developing knowledge and understanding of leadership as well as supporting development against the ISBL Professional Standards ‘Behaviours‘. For more information, please contact me.
“Thank you for your workshop. it has helped me to focus on why I do the job and made me think about how to be more effective and efficient by managing my stress and workload”
“You give me and my team the confidence that we can become the strategic leaders our school needs us to be!”
“You always make me laugh, and while I am laughing I realise that I am learning too! I have become so much more effective in my role because of your workshops”
Get in touch
For more information on any of my services, or to book me for work, please send me a message: